SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   3 Day Tourney @ V.B. (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23204)

Xpress21 09-13-2011 11:51 AM

3 Day Tourney @ V.B.
 
If anyone is interested there is a 3 day tourney out of Dons Boat Landing, Vermilion Bay. Oct. 7th-9th. Specks, Reds, & Flounder. Tickets on sale now. $30.00 per person. 150 tickets total and around 100 left.

meaux fishing 09-13-2011 06:17 PM

where do you get the tickets?

Montauk17 09-13-2011 06:29 PM

Dons landing and I think dagos has some too....I would fish but that is the opening weekend for bow season,hell with fishing. :D

specktator 09-13-2011 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 321854)
Dons landing and I think dagos has some too....I would fish but that is the opening weekend for bow season,hell with fishing. :D

Bow opens weekend before that. Oct 1st

Montauk17 09-13-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specktator (Post 321887)
Bow opens weekend before that. Oct 1st

You right,I will still be hunting. :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted