SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Boat covers (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24074)

BayBolt23 10-09-2011 08:15 PM

Boat covers
 
Looking for a good boat cover to fit a 24ft Haynie. Any suggestions would be appreciated

JDd 10-09-2011 09:54 PM

Marine Tops in Belle Chase

(504) 391-0436

BayBolt23 01-31-2012 11:23 AM

I need a cover soon! Should I get one made for my boat or is there somewhere I can order a good one?

SaltyShaw 01-31-2012 11:45 AM

I need one myself!! Let me know what you find brotha im gonna get one myself

all star rod 01-31-2012 11:49 AM

there is a place in BR...covers unlimited. they are all custom I think. Also call the nearest haynie dealer I am sure they can get you one. That is what I did with my boat.

fishinpox 01-31-2012 12:47 PM

im going to covers unlinited in br they cost around 48/ft mine is gonna be around 1200.00 with a lifetime warranty on workmanship and i think 10 year on materials . they make it custom for your boat adding extra protection where it rubs on your TM , cc grab rail ect ...ill post some pics of mine when it gets done if you like

BayBolt23 01-31-2012 01:12 PM

Yeah Pox hook a brother up with some pics! I might go run by Sterlings over there in new Iberia

BayBolt23 01-31-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 384534)
I need one myself!! Let me know what you find brotha im gonna get one myself

Hey Shaw Calcutta called Chris's Marine and ordered one from them for $450 with a motor cover. That's to fit that HO


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted