SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good mornin the woods (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24454)

Top Dawg 10-22-2011 11:06 AM

Good mornin the woods
 
Woke up early drinkin my coffee. Decided it was a nice mornin. Put on the camo grabbed the gun and headed to the woods. 8:30 had 8 down. Then went voted. Now it's college football and a good strong drank.
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...d/a22a273e.jpg

BassAssasin 10-22-2011 11:16 AM

That's a pretty good day and it's not even noon

iron man 10-22-2011 11:46 AM

Awesome. We saw 2, shot at one and I'm pretty sure I'm deaf in my right ear.

outcast 10-22-2011 11:54 AM

Awesome! I love me some squirrell hunting! Cant wait to get off this turnaround

DUCKGOGETTER 10-22-2011 12:13 PM

Can't beat that! Like jim ronquest from rnt says if that don't lite your fire your woods wet.

bjhooper82 10-22-2011 01:39 PM

Thats a great way to start off the day!!

Top Dawg 10-22-2011 07:22 PM

Can't lie. It was giggly fun

iron man 10-22-2011 08:28 PM

I rather shoot em with a 22. Quiet and less than lethal if I'm shooting mine.

Top Dawg 10-22-2011 08:49 PM

I like to bring the heat

iron man 10-22-2011 08:57 PM

12 or 20?

Top Dawg 10-22-2011 08:59 PM

12 full choke

iron man 10-22-2011 09:04 PM

Thats one to do it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted