SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ballroom pants (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25134)

jchief 11-13-2011 12:08 PM

Ballroom pants
 
Anyone else seen the commercial???

Duluth Ballroom pants. :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl ::*****::*****::*****:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/m...FSljTAodEwPsGg


Slidellkid 11-13-2011 05:04 PM

I saw it for the first time last nite. I didn't get it until it had just gone off the air.....I was thinking dancing. I like the name, will have to check them out!

YellowMouth7 11-14-2011 03:24 PM

Is that a real product?

TB

BassAssasin 11-14-2011 03:29 PM

yea they got a cool lil catalog i got last week, some cool stuff in there

swamp snorkler 11-14-2011 10:08 PM

I'm going buy a couple pair......I have a pretty hefty cinch sack

"H" 11-14-2011 10:45 PM

Just what I've been looking for. It has been a burden all my life walking around with such a large "package" and finding the right jeans to fit :)

Dink 11-15-2011 12:21 AM

They also make the "Plumbers shirt". Its a regular T-shirt, but its much longer so it stays tucked in your pants


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted