SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Burns Point 12-21-11 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26338)

T and F fishing 12-21-2011 10:48 PM

Burns Point 12-21-11
 
Made it over to burns point today with my two cousins, my younger sister and my dad we managed 5 reds and 8 catfish. I'd say not to bad for fishing incoming tide most of the day. For all the hunters there were teal everywhere and they fly as fast as the boat doin almost 40 mph.

MattMigues 12-22-2011 07:59 AM

I'm going to have to tell your dad no messages here while I have to work, it's making me jealous! Sounds like y'all had a good day.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted