SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boating Talk (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Wireless Back Up Camera (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26946)

inchspinner 01-10-2012 11:39 PM

Wireless Back Up Camera
 
Anyone purchased one of the Wireless back up camera systems that attatch to your lic. plate and come with the lil monitor for inside the truck...If so do you like it and where did you get it....tia...chris.:)

BROWN FIN 01-11-2012 09:16 AM

They have them at auto zone.

wtretrievers 01-11-2012 09:24 AM

I had one for a couple years. Awesome backing up to the boat or a trailer by yourself. Didn't take long for it to crap out though.

StinkyPink 01-11-2012 11:09 AM

Bought one at Autozone. Works OK...The Tennis Balls on the magnets work better.

DUCKGOGETTER 01-11-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinkypink (Post 375138)
bought one at autozone. Works ok...the tennis balls on the magnets work better.


love the avatar and the name! Lol!!!!!!!

Raymond 01-11-2012 12:16 PM

autozone;$100 with a $40 mail in rebate
very easy to install once you figure out which wire is hot.

iron man 01-11-2012 12:27 PM

Uncle had one but it wasn't wireless. Worked for 3 days he said. I thought about getting the wireless one cuz I hate wires and I hate smashing up my liscense plate doing it alone.

Might get one soon for when fishin season gets in full swing for when my help doesn't know my left from his right.

inchspinner 01-12-2012 10:46 PM

I want a wirless one seems like they are ok....how the clarity...Its only a 100 bucks, but if its crap Id be better just gettn out and lookin.....daytime, night time...color...anyone else..thanks.

southern151 01-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond (Post 375167)
autozone;$100 with a $40 mail in rebate
very easy to install once you figure out which wire is hot.

Which wire was it, again? Caught me off guard that day!

Raymond 01-13-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchspinner (Post 376011)
I want a wirless one seems like they are ok....how the clarity...Its only a 100 bucks, but if its crap Id be better just gettn out and lookin.....daytime, night time...color...anyone else..thanks.

Pic not as good as my truck but above average so I would give it an 8:10 considering price and instalation. Peak is the brand inch.

Corey, customer service knew exactly which wire.ha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted