SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Sam Rayburn (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27104)

Slidellkid 01-15-2012 09:26 PM

Sam Rayburn
 
Who has fished Sam Rayburn much? I noticed going to Houston to get my truck (I live in Deridder) that Jasper Texas and Sam Rayburn are not much further than Toledo for me, plus, the ride was really easy. Is Big Sam as low as Toledo? Do they kill any ducks on Sam Rayburn?

Thanks.

1fastmerc 01-15-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slidellkid (Post 377108)
Who has fished Sam Rayburn much? I noticed going to Houston to get my truck (I live in Deridder) that Jasper Texas and Sam Rayburn are not much further than Toledo for me, plus, the ride was really easy. Is Big Sam as low as Toledo? Do they kill any ducks on Sam Rayburn?

Thanks.

Yup. Same distance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BassAssasin 01-15-2012 10:26 PM

I fish rayburn a lil bit its pretty low right now

dedwards04 01-16-2012 06:51 AM

ive grown to like rayburn alot over the past couple years. i live in Sulphur and the drive to twin dykes on rayburn is the same as going to pirates cove on toledo. right now rayburn is at 153.72' which puts it right at 11 foot low. You dont have as many trees and stumps sticking up on rayburn as toledo does, but you have to watch out for the sand bars right now. best bet is to stay well away from the points and bank when running.

Slidellkid 01-16-2012 06:17 PM

Thanks, how's the white perch fishing there?

dedwards04 01-17-2012 06:20 AM

I dont white perch fish but a guy i work with goes all the time, fishing the pilings on the 147 bridge. ive seen some pictures, he does pretty good!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted