SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Avatar Pictures (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27791)

ckinchen 02-03-2012 10:40 PM

Avatar Pictures
 
Everyone please review your avatar. Please remove any Avatar that contains nude or partially nude women. Keep in mind while this may be allowed in the premium section/gill net your avatar will follow you to the general section and we have women and children on here that could and sometimes do see these pictures. From an avatar perspective as yourself if you would want your child to see your avatar and that should be a good rule of thumb. Thank you for your understanding.

Montauk17 02-03-2012 10:43 PM

Is that better? :D

ckinchen 02-03-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 387729)
Is that better? :D

Well I really liked yours but for the sake of keeping it a family site then yes I guess so.

Montauk17 02-03-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 387735)
Well I reall liked yours but for the sake of keeping it a family site then yes I guess so.

Fair enough....she was nude with some "shadowing"

PaulMyers 02-03-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 387736)
Fair enough....she was nude with some "shadowing"

Not much "shadowing" ;)

+1

meaux fishing 02-03-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckinchen (Post 387735)
Well I really liked yours but for the sake of keeping it a family site then yes I guess so.

x2

blackmamba 02-03-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 387736)
Fair enough....she was nude with some "shadowing"


She was my favorite!!... Great shadow on that one!

Tonka337 02-04-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 387729)
Is that better? :D

Thats an awesome pic

yigodiver 02-04-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 387729)
Is that better? :D

Nice, have been there too many time, Great Avatar!!! Will miss the previous????


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted