SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's the story behind your screen name? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28349)

iron man 02-22-2012 06:12 PM

What's the story behind your screen name?

When I played tournament ball, I was 10 years old playing in a tournament in Florida in 110 degree heat; dehydrated and with swimmers ear in both ears in which the championship game I was called Iron Man by the Pensacola Aquasox team's head coach who was talking to our first base coach when our coach said I was dehydrated and had swimmers ear in both ears to which the coach of the Aquasox replied, "Dam, he's like Iron Man out there" as I was chasing fly balls left, right, forward and backwards.

PUREBAY2200 02-22-2012 06:16 PM

I didn't know ironman was a baseball star!!??
Hmmmm I thought u just fought crime and had tacos on Tuesday's!

SaltyShaw 02-22-2012 06:35 PM

WOW you got to be ****in with people dude ......

Ratdog 02-22-2012 06:35 PM

Well well I heared of u on dis sight. Day made fun of us bote in da same sentence .

How do

Rat dog is one of dem 35$ kind a dogs u get in da nabers back yard.
Da got the biggest hart and ego to go wit. But by dem self most da can do is lick.
I had a full litter and bread one and got another litter. Total six.
Six pack o rat dogs can do more dan lick.
They like me when day latch onto sum ten some one Gunna die.
He'll one dog not much but a six pack can take me down as well as anything else.
It's funny all dem together are always out for fun looking digging and sniffing.but when anything ack like a squirrel ....u know think day better ..... Dem dogs out for blood.
I'm da same way......wit fish .....wit what ever. We only live once so live like a rat dog.:p

"W" 02-22-2012 06:39 PM

Chuck W Norris was his name but I took the W

mriguy 02-22-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratdog (Post 396103)
Well well I heared of u on dis sight. Day made fun of us bote in da same sentence .

How do

Da got the biggest hart and ego to go wit. But by dem self most da can do is lick.
He'll one dog not much but a six pack can take me down as well as anything else.
It's funny all dem together are always out for fun looking digging and sniffing.but when anything ack like a squirrel ....u know think day better ..... Dem dogs out for blood.
I'm da same way......wit fish .....wit what ever. We only live once so live like a rat dog.:p

Hell yea! Live like a Rat Dog!

SaltyShaw 02-22-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratdog (Post 396103)

How do

Is this English?

mcjaredsandwich 02-22-2012 06:53 PM

Was playing medal of honor allied assault for pc back in 2003 and was trying to think of a good name to play as. A mcdonalds commercial came on the tv, and my friend said "mcjaredsandwich" and the name has stuck ever since. Met several people on this site, and have been addressed as "sammich" for the past ~9 months so I guess thats my new nickname.

Oh and I have no clue what ratdog said and iron man......cool story bro.

PaulMyers 02-22-2012 06:58 PM

My parents came up with it a long time ago. It was good enough for them so I kept it. :o

+1

SaltyShaw 02-22-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 396122)
My parents came up with it a long time ago. It was good enough for them so I kept it. :o

+1

Best one yet!

Ratdog 02-22-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltyShaw (Post 396111)
Is this English?

Dint under sand u

Bluechip 02-22-2012 07:04 PM

I'm a Machinist and when I cut a piece of steel on a lathe or milling machine it throws off hot steel blue chips, so that's where the name Bluechip comes from.

"W" 02-22-2012 07:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by iron man (Post 396096)
When I played tournament ball, I was 10 years old playing in a tournament in Florida in 110 degree heat; dehydrated and with swimmers ear in both ears in which the championship game I was called Iron Man by the Pensacola Aquasox team's head coach who was talking to our first base coach when our coach said I was dehydrated and had swimmers ear in both ears to which the coach of the Aquasox replied, "Dam, he's like Iron Man out there" as I was chasing fly balls left, right, forward and backwards.

Tell us about the saga of ironman & fliesitdies

speckdaddy 02-22-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 396125)
I'm a Machinist and when I cut a piece of steel on a lathe or milling machine it throws off hot steel blue chips, so that's where the name Bluechip comes from.

6's and 9's chip!!!! From one machinist to another bro

Montauk17 02-22-2012 07:14 PM

My name is from my boston whaler.....17 foot montauk

Red Devil 02-22-2012 07:21 PM

Mine came from one of the squadrons I was in while serving in the Marines. VMFA-232 "Red Devils"

mriguy 02-22-2012 07:24 PM

MRI supervisor in Opelousas....and I'm a guy.
If I would have thought it through when I was signing up I would have chosen a cool name like Rat Dog!

Deerfarmer 02-22-2012 07:31 PM

I came up with the name Deerfarmer because******** I plant food for them, feed them and harvest them. Like most farmers, I spend more on food, seed and fertilizer than I harvest.

Raymond 02-22-2012 07:34 PM

Dunno

mriguy 02-22-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devil (Post 396132)
Mine came from one of the squadrons I was in while serving in the Marines. VMFA-232 "Red Devils"

Now that's cool right there! Thanks for your service!