SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   heading out for norman, ok (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28363)

mcjaredsandwich 02-23-2012 06:30 AM

heading out for norman, ok
 
SLC indoor track and field conference championships are this weekend in Norman, OK at OU. Heading out at 6 to represent swla and mcneese state in the shotput and weight throw. If ya'll wouldn't mind sending a prayer up for a safe travel and the safety of athletes, I would appreciate it. Yall go catch some fish for me this weekend.


Geaux pokes!

alphaman 02-23-2012 06:56 AM

prayers sent and GOOD LUCK jared!!!

H2OFwlKlr 02-23-2012 07:25 AM

Good Luck, Have a safe trip, and go Pokes!

jchief 02-23-2012 08:05 AM

Safe trip and good luck

meaux fishing 02-23-2012 08:31 AM

Good luck Jared

BIG RED 1983 02-23-2012 09:13 AM

good luck

Jedi Lure Tricks 02-23-2012 09:15 AM

Good luck, Jared! give 'em hell!

southern151 02-23-2012 09:53 AM

Safe travels! Enjoy Norman! It's a great town, really!

Bluechip 02-23-2012 11:10 AM

Godspeed....and good luck "Sammich".. Go Pokes!!

DUCKGOGETTER 02-23-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 396492)
Godspeed....and good luck "Sammich".. Go Pokes!!


X2

mcjaredsandwich 02-23-2012 05:06 PM

Just arrived to the hotel. Will post updates each day on our standings, and pics if I can take some. Ill keep it on this thread.

all star rod 02-23-2012 05:10 PM

good luck you may see Salty....

mikedatiger 02-23-2012 05:30 PM

Even though I am not a McNeese alumni I'll be pulling for ya! ;)

southern151 02-23-2012 05:33 PM

Are they gonna let you guys out at all while you're up there? If so, I'll call my sister and see where the good places to eat are at and perhaps nightlife, although I doubt you'll be wanting to do much of that.

mcjaredsandwich 02-23-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 396665)
Are they gonna let you guys out at all while you're up there? If so, I'll call my sister and see where the good places to eat are at and perhaps nightlife, although I doubt you'll be wanting to do much of that.

We are staying at a comfort inn off of I35. Its the only building around. Game plan is olive garden for dinner. As for.the night life...were stuck to the hotel. If we were staying saturday night as well Id inquire bout it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted