SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Larto Lake (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28919)

longsidelandry 03-11-2012 07:43 PM

Larto Lake
 
Anybody fish in Larto Lake? Heading there in a couple weekends to try our hand at some sac-au-lait fishing.

wtretrievers 03-11-2012 08:24 PM

Ross...........I've fished it a few times with my uncle. He fishes it ALOT! I'll give him a shout & see what's up. BEAUTIFUL PLACE!

longsidelandry 03-11-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtretrievers (Post 403642)
Ross...........I've fished it a few times with my uncle. He fishes it ALOT! I'll give him a shout & see what's up. BEAUTIFUL PLACE!

Sweet, thanks Jeff! Of the 4 of us going, only 1 has ever been there and he only went 1 time so we're kinda going in blind.

Wag 03-11-2012 09:30 PM

great place to fish, fishing should be on over there now, just look for the boats, there's a lot of brush tops behind the boat houses on Larto, which is pretty good

Chip Landry 03-25-2012 09:23 PM

My dad went out there 2 weeks ago, right after that rain. They caught 4 sacs and a few chinquipin. hopefully it picks back up by the yall get out there. Good luck


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted