SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Toledo 4-28 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30744)

Lake Chuck Duck 04-30-2012 08:43 AM

Toledo 4-28
 
2 Attachment(s)
Me and longcast headed to Toledo this past weekend for a Bass Club tourny. We were faced with high winds and rough waters. We struggled to catch legal fish all day. Of the 15 or so bass we caught, only 1 was legal. Longcast caught that one early in the morning and it went about 3.5 pounds. On an odd note, Longcast also caught a catfish on a baby brush hog, and I caught a perch that hammered my 8'-12' crank bait. Wanted to stay close to Big Bass Marina do to wind and seas so we only fished Indian mounds and lowes. This was the first time I ever threw out an anchor at Toledo lol. On a good note, there were a couple nice stringers brought to the weigh in. 15 pounds was winner, with a 5.5 biggest bass. Close second and big bass winner was 14 pounds with a 6.5 pound hawg! All of our fish caught in around 15 ft of water over grass on senkos, texas and carolina rig with tail dipped in spike it. Oh and of course they were caught on STICK EM RODS!

SaltERedneck 04-30-2012 08:56 AM

did you haul that boat up there with the minivan chester??? I mean LCD.....

mcjaredsandwich 04-30-2012 08:57 AM

Nice job guys.

sammich

Lake Chuck Duck 04-30-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltERedneck (Post 426027)
did you haul that boat up there with the minivan chester??? I mean LCD.....

If this is a crack at my awesome mustache, then I believe you are just jealous that you cant grow something that glorious....just sayin.:grinpimp:

SaltERedneck 04-30-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lake Chuck Duck (Post 426031)
If this is a crack at my awesome mustache, then I believe you are just jealous that you cant grow something that glorious....just sayin.:grinpimp:

pahhahahahha yeah its super awesome!! I am jealous.

mcjaredsandwich 04-30-2012 11:37 AM

That thing is growing for sure...mine was getting too dirty and red

sammich

longcast 04-30-2012 01:42 PM

It was a blast fishing Toledo with LCD. It was only my second time to fish there but I will go back soon. We just could not find the keeper fish. I def enjoyed the scenery change.

DUCKGOGETTER 05-01-2012 07:05 AM

Looks like a great time


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted