SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   sacalait fishing report from the bend (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31044)

coco 05-08-2012 05:04 PM

sacalait fishing report from the bend
 
coon and wife alone with mr jim went fishing may 7 , at 4:45 pm and a limit of 75 was brought in at 8:00 pm with heavy culling of fish , took mr. jim and janine wallace of tony 's chachere's on morning of may 8, two holes fished and 64 out of one and 11 out another with coon helping to get a limit of 75. want to go catch fish give coon a call at 1-318-304-1066.

jchief 05-08-2012 09:12 PM

Me and Paul fished a couple of your brush piles Sunday and had 35. Could have had our limit if I had some help. AAAHHEM

DUCKGOGETTER 05-09-2012 06:37 AM

Great job chuck!!!

PaulMyers 05-09-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 429989)
Me and Paul fished a couple of your brush piles Sunday and had 35. Could have had our limit if I had some help. AAAHHEM

You so funny! :cool:

goldenrod 05-09-2012 02:27 PM

Spoke with Coon this morning and booked him for Sun morning. Seems like a very nice guy.

jchief 05-09-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 430089)
You so funny! :cool:


May be funny, but am I wrong????

Carry on

1fastmerc 05-09-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jchief (Post 429989)
Me and Paul fished a couple of your brush piles Sunday and had 35. Could have had our limit if I had some help. AAAHHEM

I know how you feel. My fishing buddy ain't much help.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted