SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Dig In Anchors (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31363)

Reel Aquaholic 05-16-2012 01:26 PM

Dig In Anchors
 
I also posted this in the tackle box forum.......Figured I'd get more hits here.

I was wondering if anyone here as ever used or know anyone who as ever used a Dig in Anchor. I am considering putting one on my boat (the one that mounts on the trolling motor bracket).. I mostly fish big lake reefs and wonder if it would work on a reef or not. Or does the Cajun Anchor Pole work just as well or better???. Any input is appreciated. TIA

INTOACTION 05-16-2012 02:40 PM

Kajun Klaw,I mostly fish reefs south of marsh island, this is the best reef anchor I have used.

Reel Aquaholic 05-16-2012 02:47 PM

I am trying to get away from having to drop an anchor in the water and pulling up mud. These seem much easier and cleaner. Not to mention, quieter too.. Thanks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted