- -
Vernon
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32031)
| saute86 |
06-01-2012 09:57 PM |
Vernon
3 Attachment(s)
I fished Vernon on Tuesday. We caught 3 sacs. I found a brush pile and caught the three back to back and then not another bite. The largest was 16 in and 2# on a little spring scale. The bass were schooling and we caught a few small ones.
|
| DUCKGOGETTER |
06-02-2012 06:21 AM |
NICE!!!
|
| bohunterbiff |
06-02-2012 06:49 AM |
Good catch! If things work out I coach my last baseball game at 3:00 today and will be on Vernon shortly after soaking shiners for slabs all night.
|
| Goosepond Monster |
06-02-2012 08:40 AM |
That is a slab.
|
| Hydro |
06-02-2012 03:55 PM |
Very nice !
|
| saute86 |
06-02-2012 04:31 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohunterbiff
(Post 440936)
Good catch! If things work out I coach my last baseball game at 3:00 today and will be on Vernon shortly after soaking shiners for slabs all night.
|
Let me know how you did. I am buying a light tomorrow. I am off all next week and plan on doing some night fishing there and on the bend.
|
| ranger-go-getter |
06-02-2012 05:23 PM |
Nice fish there and for being a white
|
thats a good white for vernon
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted