SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Another big one from from Henderson (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32089)

ranger-go-getter 06-03-2012 12:08 PM

Another big one from from Henderson
 
1 Attachment(s)
Caught this one from Henderson this am by 7am it went a lil over 4 pounds Attachment 35421

Gerald 06-03-2012 12:34 PM

Great catch.......big bass for that area.

What does the water look like and what did you catch it on?

BassAssasin 06-03-2012 01:10 PM

That a boy! Nice work man

Bluechip 06-03-2012 01:11 PM

Nice catch..

Hydro 06-03-2012 02:48 PM

Nice fish !

cajun 06-03-2012 03:04 PM

Bass
 
Great Catch! Nice fish.
This post at 12:08 says that he was a little over 4lbs. Your post on Crappie.com at 12:12 says he was 4.5lbs. Must be growing. lol Same thing happens to me. Sometimes my fish double in size by the end of the first week.

blackmamba 06-03-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cajun (Post 441458)
Great Catch! Nice fish.
This post at 12:08 says that he was a little over 4lbs. Your post on Crappie.com at 12:12 says he was 4.5lbs. Must be growing. lol Same thing happens to me. Sometimes my fish double in size by the end of the first week.

Who cares?!?!... Nice fish RGG

cajun 06-03-2012 03:33 PM

Bass
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmamba (Post 441462)
Who cares?!?!... Nice fish RGG

Must not know what lol means.

ranger-go-getter 06-03-2012 03:47 PM

Lol 4.5 is a lil over 4 pounds. Ha ha

jakekern 06-03-2012 04:09 PM

Good job. Nice catch!

rumbadoll 06-03-2012 04:49 PM

Not to many that size in Henderson anymore?????

ranger-go-getter 06-03-2012 05:36 PM

There has been several taken this year I myself has caught a 5 and 4 pounder. I also know of 6 other 4 pounder. 3 6 pounders and 1 8 pounder come out of Henderson this year and a bunch of 3 pounders

jkcckc2002 06-03-2012 08:46 PM

Nice fish ranger.

Goosepond Monster 06-04-2012 12:37 PM

Nice bass there.

shellman 06-04-2012 01:12 PM

HOG

Fury 06-04-2012 01:14 PM

Nice!
 
Nice fish! I could have used that one in my little tourney Sunday!

ranger-go-getter 06-04-2012 01:42 PM

Fury what tournament u fished. And what did it take to win

Fury 06-04-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranger-go-getter (Post 442145)
Fury what tournament u fished. And what did it take to win

It was a small company tournament for Acadiana Dodge held out of the Basin Landing. They had 12 teams or so but there were several different divisions (best 5 sacalait, biggest trash fish, best 5 brem and best 5 bass along with big bass).

Top stringer was a 5 fish limit going right at 10lbs and big bass was a 3.0 I think. Not the best but not too shabby. Majority of the fish were caught on a chug bug I was told and they had over 10 keepers for the day.

Top stringer for sacalait was 5 fish going 5lb 6oz.

Scott

ranger-go-getter 06-04-2012 04:54 PM

Not bad at all. I know Kerry He fished it I had put him on the fish I was on by the time he got there I had my big fish in the boat and missed 2 more same size or bigger. I had one over 5 sat. My godchild. Fished the kids tournament sat weighted in 2 bass and took second with 7 pounds and 1st in sacalait with 4 pounds

slick143 06-05-2012 06:01 AM

What did u catch it on and in waht kind of water


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted