| Ducktrickster |
06-06-2012 09:06 AM |
Cajun Chapter Banquet
Anyone going tomorrow night?
|
| jdm4x43732 |
06-06-2012 09:07 AM |
Yes sir
|
| Ducktrickster |
06-06-2012 12:16 PM |
See you there johnny
|
| jdm4x43732 |
06-06-2012 12:19 PM |
Who's this? Charlie? I guess I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the only other one there. LOL
|
| coolhand |
06-06-2012 12:28 PM |
I will be there.
|
| Ducktrickster |
06-06-2012 01:13 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4x43732
(Post 443462)
Who's this? Charlie? I guess I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the only other one there. LOL
|
Yes. And yes.
|
| bjhooper82 |
06-06-2012 03:40 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhand
(Post 443475)
I will be there.
|
Call Anthony, hes got free tickets
|
| ScubaLatt |
06-06-2012 05:10 PM |
where is this? Crowley? CCA Bqt?
|
| jdm4x43732 |
06-06-2012 05:15 PM |
Yes in Crowley at the South Crowley KC Hall at 5:30
|
| jdm4x43732 |
06-07-2012 07:30 AM |
bump
|
| BananaTom |
06-07-2012 05:55 PM |
Must be eating there now
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted