SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Kayak and Canoe Forum (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   rigged up the yak! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32599)

LPfishnTIM 06-14-2012 09:59 PM

rigged up the yak!
 
4 Attachment(s)
well I haven't been able to take it out yet, but I've been rigging it up added 2 rod holders in the back, one up front added a cleat on the side and a pad eye by the rod holders so I can attach some home made rod leashes to secure my rods in case I ever flip. also added a paddle leash. I noticed kayak accessories are a little high, so I shopped around and found rod holders that are sealed at the bottom and were exactly identical to the ones at the backpacker but without the bolts and rivets. I already had the stainless fasteners to attach everything. and last but not least I added the Salty Cajun sticker to enhance the looks of the kayak! all I gotta do now is get it in the water and start hookin up some reds!

BassYakR 06-15-2012 09:24 AM

Nice man.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ElectricChicken 06-15-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassYakR (Post 448164)
Nice man.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

X2

DUCKGOGETTER 06-15-2012 12:26 PM

Looks good


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted