SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars, Trucks, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   SOLD: 2008 27'RLSS Salem by Forrest River Camper (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33788)

Big Flounder 07-13-2012 12:18 PM

2008 27'RLSS Salem by Forrest River Camper
 
I have a 27' bumper pull camper for sale along with the hitch, sway bars, and weight distribution components. It's not a bunk house. It has a queen bed in the front and the sofa and table turn into beds. It also has 2 lounge chairs in the rear living area. It has one slide. The sofa and table slide out. It also has 2 entry doors. One in the front bedroom and one in the rear living area. Everything works in it. Ready to go camping! I hate to get rid of it but I am about to start building a house. I only have one pic of the outside right now but will take more of the inside when I get home tomorrow. I will also look at the paper work to get the weight. I know it was under 6,000 lbs dry. We are asking $13,000. Feel free to call with any questions. 225-939-6332

Big Flounder 07-13-2012 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 37272

Big Flounder 07-15-2012 04:53 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This camper has a ton of cabinet space! It also has AM/FM CD with speakers inside and out.Attachment 37383Attachment 37384Attachment 37385Attachment 37386Attachment 37387

Big Flounder 07-17-2012 08:40 PM

I am original owner and it is in great shape! Reduced $12,500

Big Flounder 07-25-2012 01:46 PM

Reduced $11,500

Big Flounder 07-29-2012 02:39 PM

SOLD


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted