SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   spare tire (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34390)

chief paul 07-30-2012 05:25 PM

spare tire
 
would like to find a st175/80d/13"...5 lugs.for a spare tire.
can only find 12". any suggestions?

redaddiction 07-30-2012 06:08 PM

what area you from. If from lafayette area go to Thibs Trailers in Duson. Best prices i found on tire/rim combo. Thats the size i bought with the rim and it was like $87 i believe.

doughutchinson 07-30-2012 09:14 PM

Had a blow out this weekend found one at wall-mart it was cheaper to buy rim and tire combo than just tire it was only 85$

chief paul 07-31-2012 04:20 AM

I went to wall- mart yesterday on hwy 14. All they had was12"

cduhon 07-31-2012 07:11 AM

Try Clarks Spring in Sulphur, he has tire and rims and good tires. Stay away from the cheap Carlisle tires- worst tire ever made.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

SaltyShaw 07-31-2012 07:40 AM

Chief Paul if you got time to wait, I would recommend ordering from recstuff.com
They are very reasonable, I have bought wheels and tires from there and they are pretty quick with shipping
Good luck!!

jkcckc2002 07-31-2012 04:28 PM

I second thib's trailers in duson. They will have it and at a reasonable price.

chief paul 07-31-2012 06:43 PM

very good deal at recstuff.com.But for about $6 more I'll get a radial from
Clarks spring in sulphur.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
plus every one needs to check out recstuff.com

SaltyShaw 07-31-2012 06:47 PM

Yeh im with you budd, i like recstuff for their wheel options haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted