SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Duce Rods at the SC tournament (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34545)

RigRatNoMeaux 08-02-2012 11:24 PM

Duce Rods at the SC tournament
 
I will be bringing some rods to display and sell at the weigh in if anyone is interested. Also, i will have some hats, shirts, stickers, reels and our new leather bands.

I will have some demo rods on hand if anyone will be interested in trying them on saturday. If you are interested post on this thread the one you would like to try. First come first serve. I will have them at the captains meeting.

meaux fishing 08-03-2012 12:01 AM

I wanna try one.... What's the options?

SaltyShaw 08-03-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meaux fishing (Post 471575)
I wanna try one.... What's the options?

Don't try it just buy it!!
You will love it
6'8" High Mod Medium Light is my favorite but the 7' Medium Light is nice as well!!

mr crab 08-03-2012 07:00 AM

Will you take a credit card or pay pal, or is it cash only for the rod?

meaux fishing 08-03-2012 08:09 AM

I'll try that 6'8" shaw is talkin about

RigRatNoMeaux 08-03-2012 08:13 AM

Both card and cash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

mr crab 08-03-2012 08:44 AM

I'd like to look at a med/light

SGib 08-03-2012 09:26 AM

Once you put your hands on it. Game over


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted