SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   VB Salinity (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35876)

dmtfish 09-06-2012 11:13 PM

VB Salinity
 
1 Attachment(s)
Looking good for the bay! Salinities above 16 PPT!

redaddiction 09-06-2012 11:21 PM

Keeyaw!! Hadn't checked it this week. Good news!

jdaigle33 09-06-2012 11:33 PM

Cant wait to get back out their.

YellowMouth7 09-07-2012 02:46 PM

Kaw baw bout to be on faya

Likeuhboss 09-07-2012 02:48 PM

Perfect timing, im about to get my first boat.

Montauk17 09-07-2012 02:50 PM

Flew over the bay yesterday....water looked nice and green. Went up to 18 ppt earlier

http://waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?07387040

Duck Butter 09-07-2012 02:57 PM

I had it all planned today, was getting off at noon, would be in the water at Cyp Pt by 2. My plans got changed though, looks windy outside anyway, I still would have gone but that at least makes me feel a little better:redface:

HHenry1 09-07-2012 04:18 PM

It's about that time...The Hunt For Reds In October!

Mako19 09-07-2012 04:20 PM

Think Sunday will be any good after the front?

southern hunter 09-07-2012 04:39 PM

I say no way on Sunday...but just my opinion.

YellowMouth7 09-07-2012 08:42 PM

Got to go to know

bgizzle 09-07-2012 10:16 PM

10-15 will crush the bay. Gets too rough with a swirling wind like dem fronts bring

YellowMouth7 09-08-2012 09:30 AM

Who is out there????

Likeuhboss 09-08-2012 09:34 AM

Wish I was... if everything goes as planned I'll have my new boat this week and fishing next wknd.

vbay 09-08-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowMouth7 (Post 489772)
Who is out there????

Sorry I'm not able to give a report. Have to bring da ole lady to the casino

dmtfish 09-08-2012 02:50 PM

I'll be out there Mon-Thurs; hopefully the weather guys have the wind forecasts wrong!!!

fishfighter 09-09-2012 04:32 PM

Went saturday morning, water color was awesome on the east side of the point

Likeuhboss 09-09-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfighter (Post 490425)
Went saturday morning, water color was awesome on the east side of the point

what'd y'all catch?

budndawn 09-09-2012 06:16 PM

Made that run yesterday also. Caught a few whites and specs but it was hard with wind and rough water. Had to run around to find em.

duckfreak 09-09-2012 06:54 PM

Yeap I made that run yesterday as well and was humbled as my hot streak came to an end. That bad wind messed up the water big time at the honey hole. Tried a couple other spots trying to stay out the wind but to no avail. Waiting on next weekend.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted