SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Clock Repair/Horologist (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37381)

Purple Back 10-19-2012 08:41 AM

Clock Repair/Horologist
 
I have an old grandfathers style clock that I would like to have repaired for my Father-in-law.

Are there any clockmakers around LC, I have searched and found some in Houston and Lafayette, but none any closer.

Any body know of any?

ScubaLatt 10-19-2012 08:55 AM

YES THERE IS! On enterprise blvd. just north of Prien lake road on the west side of the street is a clockmaker/repairer. he only takes clocks on tues/thurs I think but he is good. He worked on my wife's 100 yo clock and it is like new.

FF_T_Warren 10-19-2012 08:55 AM

I got a few buddies that are horologist but I wouldn't trust em with my grandfather clock, not with the girls they hang around

Purple Back 10-19-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaLatt (Post 505461)
YES THERE IS! On enterprise blvd. just north of Prien lake road on the west side of the street is a clockmaker/repairer. he only takes clocks on tues/thurs I think but he is good. He worked on my wife's 100 yo clock and it is like new.

Thanks, do you know the name of the business or his name. I would like to give him a call.

ScubaLatt 10-19-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple Back (Post 505511)
Thanks, do you know the name of the business or his name. I would like to give him a call.


Think it's called Time Fixer Clockworks. 474-1473

Duck Butter 10-20-2012 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FF_T_Warren (Post 505462)
I got a few buddies that are horologist but I wouldn't trust em with my grandfather clock, not with the girls they hang around

:cool::rotfl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted