SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Turner's Bay 11-18-2012 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38442)

wacotiger 11-18-2012 06:57 PM

Turner's Bay 11-18-2012
 
Did anyone have any luck in Turner's bay this morning? I was there early, with a lot of other boats and a lot of birds, but no luck on the trout. Only caught 1 small one. Didn't see a lot of others catching fish either. I'm going to try again in the morning. Any tips from anyone? I did catch my 10 flounder and 5 reds, but only caught 2 trout all day. Reds and flounder are easy for me, but trout are harder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am fishing by myself again tomorrow. I can go anywhere from LC, to Prien, to Moss Lake to Turners, 9 mile, etc. I'll absorb any info you can provide. Thanks.

"W" 11-18-2012 07:41 PM

Yes dont chase birds...............stick to other areas away from boats.......

Boats kill bite

wacotiger 11-18-2012 08:20 PM

What other areas?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted