SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Toledo Bend reports? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38490)

RonnieF 11-20-2012 08:38 AM

Toledo Bend reports?
 
Headed to the camp Thanksgiving night. Any reports for north of Pendleton?

Thanks,
Ronnie

MaXXis85 11-30-2012 08:57 AM

Late response, But the bite has been slow. My inlaws live on the north end. You can catch you some small bass, But you have to work for them. We didnt get skunked so that is a plus.

SaltERedneck 11-30-2012 09:14 AM

update Ronnie??? I fished for a total of 1 hour lol. I didnt make it up til late sat and slept in Sunday. hit the water round 12 and left at 1. Fihsed pirates and lost a 4lber at the boat. grass lines was where i fished. trolling motor wasnt working so i said F it.

RonnieF 12-02-2012 10:29 AM

Fished in the rain friday and we caught maybe 15 near Patroon, then went back to the camp to dry off. Prior to the LSU game me & a friend went across the cove toward North Toledo state park. Throttled down and shifted to neutral and my shifter cable broke. So i spent the rest of the time fishing close by. I got sore ribs from the knotheads i caught on the roadbed carolina rigging. I was on my second bag of worms when the bite got slow. I did catch one close to 3.5 lb pulling a fluke over the grass while casting from my dock!! Crankbaits accounted for quite a few bass while pounding the bank but worms were the ticket dock fishing plus a few came on a jig. That about sums up my week up there.

Woodduck Commander 12-02-2012 04:42 PM

How were you working worms? Waky? Dead Stick? Weighted? I have a qualifier tournament for the LSU Fishing team on December 13. Looking for any kind of advice as I usually only fish Toledo Spring and Fall

RonnieF 12-05-2012 08:50 AM

Carolina rigged on the roadbed & Texas rigged around the docks.
Good luck!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted