SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   12-06 Bayou D'Inde (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39323)

Tightline11 12-06-2012 04:21 PM

12-06 Bayou D'Inde
 
2 Attachment(s)
Headed out this morning looking for red fish and couldn’t find one red fish that was hungry, instead I found a limit of trout and they were real hungry. The good thing didn’t have to measure any of the trout and they were all good size. The bait of choice today was the glow & chart Wedgetail Mullet rigged on a 1/8 oz jig head. I was putting them in the boat with the Lews reel teamed with a Calcasieu Xtreme Rod.

The tide was outgoing the whole time on the water. Got a late start this morning getting on the water at about 7: 00 and was putting it on the trailer at 11:30 it was a little slow today. The tide was outgoing and the water temp was 66 and 68 degrees. There was very little wind out the east. All fish caught at the mouth of the Bayou D’Inde. Also if your looking for a good app to take your picture look up TimerCam.

YellowMouth7 12-06-2012 04:56 PM

Nice fish man!!!!!!!!

mriguy 12-06-2012 04:58 PM

Nice fish!!!

What do you like about Timer Cam??

Tightline11 12-06-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 525615)
Nice fish!!!

What do you like about Timer Cam??

It is a very easy app to operate and gives you a flash or noise before the picture is taken.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Apple dominating the WORLD

Kenner18 12-06-2012 05:09 PM

Nice Catch

Micah 12-06-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriguy (Post 525615)
Nice fish!!!

What do you like about Timer Cam??

I downloaded it and then deleted it, for some reason it wouldn't save any pictures. I downloaded camera timer instead.

cduhon 12-06-2012 06:30 PM

Nice catch, i saw birds there last 2 days.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Jordan 12-06-2012 06:37 PM

Nice job Tightline..

1fastmerc 12-06-2012 08:55 PM

Nice job buddy.


Sent from my stupid iPhone using Tapatalk

BayBolt23 12-06-2012 09:05 PM

Nice

drjay 12-06-2012 09:58 PM

Nice catch. Nothing better than getting on 'em right here in Prien.

DUCKGOGETTER 12-07-2012 08:17 AM

Nice fish

swamp snorkler 12-07-2012 09:45 AM

Nice job Tightline

inchspinner 12-07-2012 11:46 AM

Good day, nice fish bro

Gottogo49 12-07-2012 01:02 PM

Good catch, but personally, I have trouble eating fish from Bayou D'Inde. I know its the same water all over Prien but isn't it the sediment from Bayou D'Inde that is the reason for the fish consumption warnings for the whole Calcasieu river system. If I catch and release then there will be more for you to eat. Just my 2c, don't kill me.

jpcajun 12-07-2012 06:36 PM

Gottago, I always catch and release in Bayou D'Inde too. Maybe at the mouth it isnt as bad..... who knows!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted