SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   TARC Country Store (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39353)

swamp snorkler 12-07-2012 12:23 PM

TARC Country Store
 
If any of you guys are in Houma on the East Side of Town (Grand Caillou Road Area) and want some good inexpensive grub head on over there. It's my go-to when I don't bring lunch.

Menu: http://www.terrebonnearc.org/Documen...akeOutMenu.pdf

Daily Lunch Specials: http://www.terrebonnearc.org/Documen...er2012Menu.pdf

Goooh 12-12-2012 09:02 AM

How long has this been open? I've never heard of it, and will definitely support them when I'm in Houma.

swamp snorkler 12-12-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 527111)
How long has this been open? I've never heard of it, and will definitely support them when I'm in Houma.


30 years or so..... It's on Grand Caillou RD almost across from Sonic

Really good food, portions are nice, rolls are the best around (fresh baked) they also sale jarred Salsa which is some of the best jar salsa I've eaten (I get the hot).

Check them out, they have handicap citizens working there so I like to support them.

Forgot to mention the Beignets.....excellent and very cheap I think they 3 for a $1.20.

Hydro 12-12-2012 08:20 PM

We hit the breakfast all the time when I am over there, can't be beat...

Hydro


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted