SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best Funeral Ever (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40192)

swamp snorkler 01-07-2013 12:16 AM

Best Funeral Ever
 
On TLC is a train wreck...... they train professional mourners. BarBeQue pitshaped caskets.

Creole Fisherman 01-07-2013 01:19 PM

Please allow me to respond. I am a licensed funeral director and embalmer. This show was a disgrace, undignified, and tasteless. This show no way represents the dignified ways funeral homes across Acadiana, Louisiana, and the nation operate. It really does not represent African American funerals. Trust me, funeral home folks are in an uproar this morning.

Speck Attack 01-07-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creole Fisherman (Post 535025)
Please allow me to respond. I am a licensed funeral director and embalmer. This show was a disgrace, undignified, and tasteless. This show no way represents the dignified ways funeral homes across Acadiana, Louisiana, and the nation operate. It really does not represent African American funerals. Trust me, funeral home folks are in an uproar this morning.


I agree 100%...

Some people will believe everything they see on TV or internet...:*****:

swamp snorkler 01-07-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creole Fisherman (Post 535025)
Please allow me to respond. I am a licensed funeral director and embalmer. This show was a disgrace, undignified, and tasteless. This show no way represents the dignified ways funeral homes across Acadiana, Louisiana, and the nation operate. It really does not represent African American funerals. Trust me, funeral home folks are in an uproar this morning.



I've been to one "black funeral" although the show took it a little far, them black folks were wildin out.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted