SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   DEA Aggent (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40965)

Harley123 02-02-2013 11:01 PM

DEA Aggent
 
A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."

The rancher said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as hepointed out the location.

The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this f___ing badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!"
...
The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later, the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and
yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR F___ING BADGE!"
for more fun, join :

Andy C 02-02-2013 11:59 PM

Yeah that's about how they do it now days!!

LPfishnTIM 02-03-2013 01:32 AM

If I was that arrogant Dea Agent I'd be shown that bull my gun not my badge and I'd be having me a steak dinner too!

jkcckc2002 02-06-2013 09:47 AM

Lol. Dang bulls. They don't need no stinking badges!

evidrine 02-06-2013 02:09 PM

Thats hilarious!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted