- -
2-3-13 Bangin
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40982)
| inchspinner |
02-03-2013 03:01 PM |
2-3-13 Bangin
1 Attachment(s)
|
| Montauk17 |
02-03-2013 03:11 PM |
Banging bruh! Nice feesh
|
| Jadams |
02-03-2013 03:12 PM |
Nice 6s?
|
| BayBolt23 |
02-03-2013 03:13 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17
(Post 544532)
Banging bruh! Nice feesh
|
Yep Yep
|
| all star rod |
02-03-2013 03:18 PM |
Good job spinna.....
|
| rustyb |
02-03-2013 03:20 PM |
Nice job!!
|
| Jadams |
02-03-2013 03:23 PM |
So I take it midget man lost!!!
|
| Montauk17 |
02-03-2013 03:25 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadams
(Post 544541)
So I take it midget man lost!!!
|
Bingo! :rotfl:
|
Yep Chris had some good trout, I will say that
I'm $100 down!!
It was turf fishing and he got the 3 he needed for sure
|
| rustyb |
02-03-2013 03:36 PM |
Howd you do?
|
| Jadams |
02-03-2013 03:37 PM |
I did taxes... Had to go meet Casey at camp
|
| Country Boy |
02-03-2013 03:42 PM |
Gotta give u props inch....congrats and nice fish. W let me down.
|
| meaux fishing |
02-03-2013 03:47 PM |
man I know exactly where that spot is in the pic... I'm gonna potlick the hell out of you lol
|
| getonfish |
02-03-2013 03:51 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing
(Post 544553)
man I know exactly where that spot is in the pic... I'm gonna potlick the hell out of you lol
|
Lol, remember no wake though due to construction.
|
| Dogface |
02-03-2013 03:55 PM |
Great catch Spinna.
|
Then he ask me to take the pick...lol
|
| inchspinner |
02-03-2013 04:13 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 544560)
Then he ask me to take the pick...lol
|
;)
|
| Tomball Tiger |
02-03-2013 09:18 PM |
Very Loud Golf Clap Spinna! Congrats
|
| Goooh |
02-03-2013 09:40 PM |
Helluva job man
|
| blackmamba |
02-03-2013 09:47 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by "W"
(Post 544560)
Then he ask me to take the pick...lol
|
Now that's funny.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 PM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted