SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Comedy Club (Jokes, Humor) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   First use of rubber (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41669)

T and F fishing 02-28-2013 09:41 PM

First use of rubber
 
My First C0ndom

I recall my first time with a condom. I was 14. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at Parchen's pharmacy. In those days it took a lot of guts to go in a store and ask for that kind of item because everyone in town knew me and there was no doubt the young lady (I think her name was Nola) knew what they were for.

She was working as an assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was really embarrassed by the whole procedure. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one.
...
I honestly answered, 'No, not really.'

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure

I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it were empty. It was. 'Just a minute,' she said, and walked me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. 'Do these excite you?' She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was stand there with my mouth open and nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk. 'Well, come on', she said, 'We don't have much time.'

So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful that, unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. 'Did you put that condom on?' she asked. I said, 'sure did,' and held up my thumb to show her.

Then she beat the **** out of me....

Dink 02-28-2013 09:54 PM

So.....you're 30 and your kid is 15?

Clafleur 02-28-2013 10:00 PM

Lmao

AceArcher 02-28-2013 10:03 PM

lol

OhSoEasy 02-28-2013 11:03 PM

Lmao

T and F fishing 02-28-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 554788)
So.....you're 30 and your kid is 15?

oh no aint got no kids here i'm only 23 :D ...... it's just the joke :headknocker:

LPfishnTIM 03-01-2013 01:25 AM

I got a laugh out of it, except I was thinking your first condom was made out of a sheep's intestines but you never took it out of the sheep! JK!

DUCKGOGETTER 03-01-2013 08:15 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!

Goooh 03-01-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPfishnTIM (Post 554843)
I got a laugh out of it, except I was thinking your first condom was made out of a sheep's intestines but you never took it out of the sheep! JK!

Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkcckc2002 03-01-2013 02:48 PM

Ha. Lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted