SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Good mess from Henderson (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43384)

jakekern 04-28-2013 12:58 PM

Good mess from Henderson
 
1 Attachment(s)
These were caught by a friend of mine and his son.

mr1bienvenu 04-28-2013 06:53 PM

When did you catch those ?

wacknstack 04-28-2013 08:58 PM

He didn't...his friend did.

Chip Landry 04-28-2013 10:11 PM

Nice mess right there!

jakekern 04-29-2013 04:15 AM

Last tuesday

Matt G 04-29-2013 06:20 AM

Henderson must be doing pretty good right now. When I passed on the bridge this weekend it was packed at the public launch.

jakekern 04-29-2013 07:12 PM

Need to come during the week. Days are getting longer.

Gerald 04-30-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt G (Post 574686)
Henderson must be doing pretty good right now. When I passed on the bridge this weekend it was packed at the public launch.

The I-10 boat launch had a bunch [~50????] there at 9 AM Monday and maybe 35+ still there about 4 PM. The water looked fairly good as I passed over.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted