SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   4-5-13 Henderson (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43585)

david79thomas 05-05-2013 04:26 AM

4-5-13 Henderson
 
I'm tryin Henderson out this am. If you have any suggestions, please post here and I'd like to know if you're fishing Henderson today also!
I've read about the north end canals being clearer than the south end but maybe trying the boulevard. Any color choices or just stick to live bait?

david79thomas 05-06-2013 10:04 PM

Caught one little bass. Not many bites.

Shallow Runner 05-06-2013 10:59 PM

Hate to hear that, thought about trying tomorrow. I'm fishing for sacalait though.

Just because you didn't do we'll doesn't make it a bad report, I have read reports several times on places I thought of trying and backed out due to poor reports. Thanks for the info and good luck out there.

Goooh 05-06-2013 11:19 PM

Thanks for the report - wish I could have helped, but my trips have been no better than yours lately. That place has a lot of area to cover and people are tight lipped. Seeing a report where people catch in the north flats or south flats doesn't narrow it down much at all!!

cmac23 05-07-2013 12:57 PM

Damn Dave, I just saw the post today.
I would have told you to concentrate on sac-au-lait, not bass!
I am probably going for sac's on Friday, I will let you know how I do.

david79thomas 05-07-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmac23 (Post 577615)
Damn Dave, I just saw the post today.
I would have told you to concentrate on sac-au-lait, not bass!
I am probably going for sac's on Friday, I will let you know how I do.

I tried for sac-au-lait and bass. I had 2 friends fishing with me and we all kept switching from live worms, dead shiners (not sure what happened there), to artificial tube jigs, beetle spins, small crankbaits, lizards & worms.
Went to the stumpy area east of what I think the boulevard is being close to McGee's headed NE and just to the right side of that run, headed W between interstate to the oilfield canals, then back south the canal by the floating bridge, then butte la rose canal by the camps, then back to that stumpy area where I had caught a small bass and went a little more east to this windy canal to get out of the wind where we finished the day. Headed back through those stumps and hit one on the way back! grrr


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted