- -
Hub in LC
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43772)
| specktator |
05-11-2013 12:54 PM |
Hub in LC
Well some great luck I'm having today. Headed to BL and I'm just west of Iowa. Trailer starts shaking bad I go to slow down and wheel flies off trailer and passes me up. I just changed tire Thurs. all bolts on hub are at off? Anyone know where I can find a hub around here at this time?
|
| daduke |
05-11-2013 12:57 PM |
Oreillys in Lc has them. The same thing happened to my buddy last time I went with him and that's where we found it.
|
| meathauler |
05-11-2013 01:02 PM |
Spec if u can't find one I have a spare hub assembly at my house. I don't know if it fits urs but mine is off a magic tilt trailer.
Holla if u need.
540 0761
|
| specktator |
05-11-2013 01:22 PM |
Thanks guys. Headed to Oreillys now they said they got what I need.
|
| specktator |
05-11-2013 02:44 PM |
Back on the road! Thanks again!
|
| whunter29 |
05-11-2013 03:22 PM |
Wow what a trip Seth
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted