SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anybody on VBay today? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44192)

Goooh 05-24-2013 07:24 AM

Anybody on VBay today?
 
Heading out there a little later to run the boat and take my wife's cousin from Mississippi out on the water. Anyone fishing? Water looking dirty, strong tide with light north wind today should clear it up nicely

boggycreek 05-24-2013 07:50 AM

I will be out later today also

jpeff31787 05-24-2013 07:51 AM

i saw on modis yesterday that the water looked pretty decent from avery canal area to the point and all east of there. I think there are some fish to be caught in there

Dink 05-24-2013 08:39 AM

Plenty crabs in marsh island

alphaman 05-24-2013 08:42 AM

Going tomorrow afternoon about 1

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

YellowMouth7 05-24-2013 09:28 AM

Ill be there all weekend

alphaman 05-24-2013 09:33 AM

What kind of boat will you guys be in. Stop and Say hello r do like big lake chunck a lure at cha if ya too close. Lol.

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

YellowMouth7 05-24-2013 10:16 AM

Kayak

Goooh 05-24-2013 10:33 AM

Cat with t top

jpeff31787 05-24-2013 11:57 AM

I expect to see at least three V. Bay reports come Saturday evening now!

alphaman 05-24-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpeff31787 (Post 584213)
I expect to see at least three V. Bay reports come Saturday evening now!

Ill see what I can do :D

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

jpeff31787 05-24-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 584217)
Ill see what I can do :D

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II


haha sounds good! I'm thinking of heading that way myself.. I was going to go to Big Lake, but I know there is going to be a whole lot of boats...

Speck Attack 05-24-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 584139)
What kind of boat will you guys be in. Stop and Say hello r do like big lake chunck a lure at cha if ya too close. Lol.

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Blazer with T-Top...:D

haoward 05-24-2013 02:41 PM

Cape horn couple friends are in from Chicago and hopefully can put them on some fish

bgizzle 05-24-2013 02:54 PM

What's wind supposed to do this weekend?

duckfreak 05-24-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 584139)
What kind of boat will you guys be in. Stop and Say hello r do like big lake chunck a lure at cha if ya too close. Lol.

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Headed there this weekend as well, Black/White Mako- 150 Optimax

alphaman 05-24-2013 04:13 PM

ill be on the outside if the wind stays down! c you all tomorrow!!
sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Goooh 05-24-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speck Attack (Post 584249)
Blazer with T-Top...:D

I crossed one on the road when I left at 4, that you?

wishin i was fishin 05-24-2013 04:50 PM

Hey Haoward, hit the reefs on the west side outside of the pass. you have to fish the transition between the reefs in 1-2 ft and the drop off 100ft. put shrimp on the bottom with circle hooks and wait. you will have to deal with the hardheads and a few gafftops but the reds and black drum will move through. we usually get 20lb fish consistently doing this.

nice to hit it your first stop let everyone take a turn on some biggies then hit the rest of your spots. doesn't matter if you catch anywhere else. Once they land a 20lb red, the rest of the day don't matter. Good luck!

I should be out tomorrow too, blue white Nautic Star with a merc 150.

Speck Attack 05-24-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 584322)
I crossed one on the road when I left at 4, that you?

Not me... Boat still in the shed. However, I plan to hit the water this weekend


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted