SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Labor Day Rodeo (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47341)

cajunjimbo 08-26-2013 01:57 PM

Labor Day Rodeo
 
LABOR DAY RODEO! the Knights of Columbus Council 3425 are putting on the 54th annual fishing rodeo out of Cypremort Point.

The offshore division is structured a little differently than past years. There will be an entry fee per fisherman and the format will be 'winner takes all'. Come fish for your chance to take home some cash! please contact Wayne Hollier for more information at 337-303-3076

earlybird2 08-26-2013 06:32 PM

I'm fishing I have a crew of 6


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

earlybird2 08-26-2013 06:38 PM

We fished the KC'S kids rodeo this weekend came 1st in drum an 2nd red fish


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

biggun 08-26-2013 08:29 PM

I can NOT seem to find any info on the rodeo on the internet.

cajunjimbo 08-26-2013 09:00 PM

Unfortunately there's not an official rodeo site. I know you can get rodeo tickets and books at Dago's in lydia. They have inside, runabout and the previously mentioned offshore division. Scales open saturday-monday. Contact wayne hollier at 337-303-3076

earlybird2 08-26-2013 09:16 PM

So we can sign up early

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

cajunjimbo 08-26-2013 09:36 PM

They are trying to get the offshore boats to commit early. I'm not a board member but if you contact wayne he can let you know about the other divisions.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted