SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Marsh & Bayou (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4809)

Salty 11-05-2009 09:08 PM

Marsh & Bayou

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 61736)
I went back out with a field reporters from Marsh & Bayou magazine this afternoon and we slammed lots of trout and got some good pictures for the article next month!!

I picked up a copy today to read W's article and see some pics. I was not surprised to find only this as part of Capt. Renee Dandry's Big Lake fishing report on the last page....

"When Turner's Bay has pretty water, I like to stay up there," says local fisherman, Jeremy Waltrip. Waltrip fishes this lake as much as he can during his time off from offshore.

No pics, either...unless Waltrip took this one. :smokin:

southern151 11-05-2009 09:11 PM

Well, it looks like he finally made the cover of a magazine!:*****::*****::*****::*****:
A legend in his own mind...:shaking:

longsidelandry 11-05-2009 09:13 PM

Is that Jordan in the pic on the top right corner of the magazine??? :rotfl:

LaAngler 11-05-2009 09:13 PM

He told me had was doing a photo shoot or something :confused:

Fail :*****:

was Eric Dumas and Chas featured????

fishinpox 11-05-2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 72637)

niccccccccce! where has skrimp bote/catfish boy been??

huntin fool 11-05-2009 09:19 PM

Salty you sure do like bashing W when he's banned dont ya?

southern151 11-05-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 72644)
Salty you sure do like bashing W when he's banned dont ya?

I think he likes it just as much when he is here. Boy oh boy, it sure has been nice lately!:*****:

fishinpox 11-05-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 72647)
I think he likes it just as much when he is here. Boy oh boy, it sure has been nice lately!:*****:

i sent him a message on facebook todayasking if he was still banned !! id get banned if i posted his reply!!

Ray 11-05-2009 09:23 PM

swmp bote fishing

Quote:

Originally Posted by longsidelandry (Post 72637)

I was thinking the same thing... :)

huntin fool 11-05-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 72647)

Yeah...just he doesn't do as much when waltrip's here.BUt now he's gone and BAM its on like donkey kong

LaAngler 11-05-2009 09:26 PM

it's not bashing, it's praise

ShadMan 11-05-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 72630)
I picked up a copy today to read W's article and see some pics. I was not surprised to find only this as part of Capt. Renee Dandry's Big Lake fishing report on the last page....

"When Turner's Bay has pretty water, I like to stay up there," says local fisherman, Jeremy Waltrip. Waltrip fishes this lake as much as he can during his time off from offshore.

No pics, either...unless Waltrip took this one. :smokin:

:*****: He was telling me earlier today how his "article" was going to bring in all kinds of new members. :)

southern151 11-05-2009 09:33 PM

They called him a local fisherman!:*****::*****::*****::*****: They forgot Big Lake god and most underappreciated guide on Earth!

LaAngler 11-05-2009 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadMan (Post 72653)
:*****: He was telling me earlier today how his "article" was going to bring in all kinds of new members. :)

Yep he told me about that too

urget message coming in via facebook that there is more that Salty left out

Salty 11-05-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntin fool (Post 72644)
Salty you sure do like exposing W when he's banned dont ya?

Fool, how is this "bashing"? He claimed there would be an article w/pics in this month's issue. I only saw his name mentioned once....at the bottom of the last page in an article that was two paragraphs long. Relax!!!!

Yes, Bruce.....Chas had the "feature" article and, of course, Eric is on every page.

fishinpox 11-05-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

:rasberry::rasberry: this is the MOST humorous thing ive read all day!! did we hit our 1000 member mark yet *****

Salty 11-05-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

Hell, maybe I picked up last month's issue. :smokin:

Salty 11-05-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southern151 (Post 72656)
They called him a local fisherman!:*****::*****::*****::*****: They forgot Big Lake god and most underappreciated guide on Earth!

"loco" is more like it.

longsidelandry 11-05-2009 09:38 PM

lol

huntin fool 11-05-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salty (Post 72658)
Fool, how is this "bashing"? He claimed there would be an article w/pics in this month's issue. I only saw his name mentioned once....at the bottom of the last page in an article that was two paragraphs long. Relax!!!!

Yes, Bruce.....Chas had the "feature" article and, of course, Eric is on every page.

Salty i know you, And i know good and well you aint posted this to "expose" W :*****::*****::*****:

like i care if you bash him though, he can handle it himself.