SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   10-31 Halloween Sacs (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49076)

BIG-C 10-31-2013 09:41 AM

10-31 Halloween Sacs
 
3 Attachment(s)
Thought I would have about a four hour window to fish before the rain but only got to fish for an hour.From the first cast it was fish on using blue and white tubes with a cork,fish were very agressive with this front coming and I told my buddy we were going to hammer them and if not for the rain it was going to be a trip for the books,these roads get bad and we decided not to take a chance and left them biting.This will probably be my last Sac trip until the spring so good luck to all.

Goooh 10-31-2013 10:09 AM

As usual!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulMyers 10-31-2013 10:40 AM

You are the king of sacs !!!

Jo-boater 10-31-2013 10:47 AM

Nice catch. I would settle for that catch in an hour any day.:)

PaulMyers 10-31-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo-boater (Post 640314)
Nice catch. I would settle for that catch in an hour any day.:)

I couldn't catch like that over an entire weekend. :eek:

duckman1911 10-31-2013 11:03 AM

BIG-C = SAC SLAYA. Nice work :)

Cappy 10-31-2013 11:04 AM

Man am I jelous. I was all set to hit em before the front and the wife came down with a bad cold. Spending the day earning major brownie points playin nurse maid. Fixed her an ole timey hot toddy full of lemon, honey, and a shot of rum. It seems to be helping she managed to say a sentence with out sounding like a frog.

BIG-C 10-31-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappy (Post 640319)
Man am I jelous. I was all set to hit em before the front and the wife came down with a bad cold. Spending the day earning major brownie points playin nurse maid. Fixed her an ole timey hot toddy full of lemon, honey, and a shot of rum. It seems to be helping she managed to say a sentence with out sounding like a frog.

Gotta take care of momma.

Matt G 10-31-2013 11:15 AM

You da man Big C!

mriguy 10-31-2013 11:57 AM

Funnel cloud just reported at Indian/Cazan lake

Nice catch Big-C

Clampy 10-31-2013 12:46 PM

Big C the swamp trout whisperer !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG-C 10-31-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMyers (Post 640316)
I couldn't catch like that over an entire weekend. :eek:

All it takes is practice.

PaulMyers 10-31-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG-C (Post 640380)
All it takes is practice.

And some idea of where to go. LoL

haoward 10-31-2013 03:56 PM

Good eating ?

BIG-C 10-31-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haoward (Post 640382)
Good eating ?

The best,had a few friends over for a lunchtime fish fry.

bgizzle 10-31-2013 04:50 PM

Good job c. They are hands down best eating there is. Imo


"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"

Jordan 10-31-2013 04:57 PM

Nice job Big-C

Hydro 11-01-2013 05:07 PM

Very nice :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted