SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cars, Trucks, Bikes, RVs, Trailers & ATVs (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   SOLD: 2000 Ford F250,crew cab, 4x4, 7.3! (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49167)

Natural Light Kid 11-05-2013 10:08 AM

2000 Ford F250,crew cab, 4x4, 7.3!
 
1 Attachment(s)
I bought this truck a few months ago to see if I would like a 3/4 ton and diesel. The truck is great, it's just not for me. You will not find a cleaner 7.3. Everything works perfectly on it. I have also added a pioneer stereo with touchscreen, bluetooth, and back up camera as well as infinity speakers. It has an auxillary fuel tank/tool box, trailer brake controller, superchips tuner, bed cover, and spray in bed liner. I also have a black grill guard and bug shield that goes with it. I saw one similar to this listed in Dallas for over twenty grand. I think that's ridiculous. I'm asking 16,000. Please call or text if you have any questions. 337-842-5855

Natural Light Kid 11-05-2013 10:57 PM

Forgot to mention it only has 113,000 miles!

Natural Light Kid 11-15-2013 10:40 PM

SOLD!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted