SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Any takers vbay tomorrow (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49382)

alphaman 11-13-2013 06:07 PM

Any takers vbay tomorrow
 
Thinking about making a run to vbay in the morning. Its going to be a Short trip. I have to be back by 3. Kids get off the bus at 330

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

speck-chaser 11-13-2013 06:09 PM

Prolly gonna be some dirty water. wind been blowin like a sack o fags all day long.

alphaman 11-13-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speck-chaser (Post 643526)
Prolly gonna be some dirty water. wind been blowin like a sack o fags all day long.

Lmao:eek:

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

southLA 11-13-2013 06:32 PM

How do y'all think the water will look Saturday or sunday? wind is supposed to die tomorrow and Friday I believe

alphaman 11-13-2013 06:35 PM

If i dont go tomororw ill definitely go sunday.

The wind looks good for tomorrow. The Fish are there. Just have to be patient

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Clampy 11-13-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 643536)
If i dont go tomororw ill definitely go sunday.

The wind looks good for tomorrow. The Fish are there. Just have to be patient

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Tip it with shrimp. Fish slow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speck Attack 11-13-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 643525)
Thinking about making a run to vbay in the morning. Its going to be a Short trip. I have to be back by 3. Kids get off the bus at 330

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Man I wish I could....tomorrow is meeting day....however Friday will be another story....good luck and post a report if u go....

wishin i was fishin 11-13-2013 07:37 PM

Sat and Sunday should be good. you need 3 days after a front for the water to be back to normal.

alphaman 11-13-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wishin i was fishin (Post 643547)
Sat and Sunday should be good. you need 3 days after a front for the water to be back to normal.

Im probably going to wait till sunday. I forgot I have to work a mid night to 6am shift tonight

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

mriguy 11-13-2013 08:12 PM

I know someone that would buy a lot of gas and beer if you go Saturday.

Saints game on Sunday

"W" 11-13-2013 08:21 PM

Trash Pile

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps21ce191e.gif

Goooh 11-13-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 643562)

L M A O

Come fish the bay on a Saturday morning, you can launch and slide to the cove and TP without having your boat ever touch the water. I counted 36 boats and 7 kayaks within trolling distance last time I went on a nice Sunday, and that don't include the boats that were running!

yigodiver 11-13-2013 10:28 PM

DUB, come to Vbay and show your exploits!
 
Ya'd hav to ride in a Black Jack?:spineyes: could show ya some true sailor hot racking.
Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 643562)


alphaman 11-14-2013 03:58 AM

Dont know if ya dont go. I'm headed out at 630 am. Tides looking good 8. Wind will be down. Going catch a limit of trout!!! Wishful thinking.

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

Country Boy 11-14-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphaman (Post 643609)
Dont know if ya dont go. I'm headed out at 630 am. Tides looking good 8. Wind will be down. Going catch a limit of trout!!! Wishful thinking.

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

U going this morning or Sunday morning?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alphaman 11-14-2013 06:53 AM

Im going this morning. Sunday is 70% chance rain so well see what the westher does for sunday. Just got off work. Headed home now.

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II

jpeff31787 11-14-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 643565)
L M A O

Come fish the bay on a Saturday morning, you can launch and slide to the cove and TP without having your boat ever touch the water. I counted 36 boats and 7 kayaks within trolling distance last time I went on a nice Sunday, and that don't include the boats that were running!


haha I believe that.. I counted fifty then stopped counting at the cove last Sunday

BassAssasin 11-14-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpeff31787 (Post 643620)
haha I believe that.. I counted fifty then stopped counting at the cove last Sunday

this is why i rarely even try to go there anymore! all the boats give me anxiety and thats the opposite of what i want when i fish. Ill be in a tree stand ......

Goooh 11-14-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BassAssasin (Post 643627)
this is why i rarely even try to go there anymore! all the boats give me anxiety and thats the opposite of what i want when i fish. Ill be in a tree stand ......

Just like hunting public, the deeper you go the more alone you are

jpeff31787 11-14-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goooh (Post 643634)
Just like hunting public, the deeper you go the more alone you are


there are few areas where you can still be alone in vbay and still catch fish... boats are every where and they don't care how close they get to you.... I'll go to my areas and if boats are there, I'll stay about 100 yards off of them, and when I start catching fish, they are all on me instead...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted