SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Breakfast sausage (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50393)

papap 12-29-2013 06:34 PM

Breakfast sausage
 
1 Attachment(s)
Made a few pounds of breakfast sausage this afternoon. Made some with maple and then tried some with Louisiana cane syrup. I'll let everyone know how it is in morning. LOl

papap 12-29-2013 06:35 PM

All bagged up
 
1 Attachment(s)
All vacuum pack.

Country Boy 12-29-2013 06:44 PM

Looks good!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluechip 12-29-2013 06:45 PM

Nice pile of breakfast sausage.

PaulMyers 12-29-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluechip (Post 655284)
Nice pile of breakfast sausage.

And this man knows his food! :D

papap 12-29-2013 08:32 PM

Next time I make some. I think I'll order some sheep casing to try.

eman 12-30-2013 06:07 PM

really don't need casing for breakfast links. Just put sausage in stuffer and cut links to size as you crank them out

papap 12-30-2013 07:14 PM

Though of that. I'm guessing you have to freeze them before packing them for freezer?

eman 12-31-2013 06:15 AM

Yep, i just lay them out on cookie sheets to freeze then vac seal a dozen or so to a pak.

eman 12-31-2013 06:17 AM

can do the same to make boudin balls. use large stuffing tube . Slice and freeze then vac seal


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted