SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good Day to Fly (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5097)

"W" 11-13-2009 05:21 PM

Good Day to Fly
 
4 Attachment(s)
Went flew around the gulf this afternoon..... Made about 250miles of air time!!! Dead clam all over!!! Took some pics for yall:smokin:

fishinpox 11-13-2009 05:23 PM

im lovin it right now NO WIND!!!!

Ray 11-13-2009 05:43 PM

It was blowing here this morning, then died off around lunch time.
Low was 46 deg. F.

Dink 11-13-2009 08:41 PM

W.............how far out to that blue water??? The Cape is goin Offshore!!!!

YellaBlazer 11-13-2009 08:59 PM

I'll be out in the Gulf tomorrow. I hope it stays like that!!

Montauk17 11-13-2009 09:03 PM

You going tuna fishing tim? I would go out of venice if that's what your trying to do....

"W" 11-13-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 76679)
W.............how far out to that blue water??? The Cape is goin Offshore!!!!


Tim you better leave the Cape in Ver Bay......:p

Dink 11-13-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Montauk17 (Post 76692)
You going tuna fishing tim? I would go out of venice if that's what your trying to do....


That a hint that you wanna go?? you got a deep water setup???

bay_slayer 11-13-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dink (Post 76777)
That a hint that you wanna go?? you got a deep water setup???


I got some coordinates on a few artificial reefs that we just put down that I know are holding amberjack, grouper, snapper, and when we left one of the locations last month I pretty sure I saw some tuna jumping around. The water on these sites was Blue just last month, so I would imagine it still is. I think the water depth is about 270-290 ft deep.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted