Another ULLLL Thread...
2 Attachment(s)
This one is about the Newest Little Ragin Cajun Fan around!!!
My beautiful wife gave birth to our daughter and first child, Emma Kate, on 1/28 at 3:30 p.m. Have not slept much this week but I also haven't been able to wipe this smile of being a proud new Father off yet either!!! Looking forward to the challenges and rewards of being a first time parent. P.S. Dr. said this was the first baby that she has seen that was actually born in Ragin Cajun clothes! :rotfl: |
Congrats Mako, that's awesome
|
She's a beauty. Congrats.
|
congrats milton!
|
Congrats
|
|
Congrats
|
Thank you all.
We are truely blessed and I am not taking one second of it for granted. |
Raising her right... Congrats!
|
Congrats sir. Has daddy wrapped already I bet.
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk |
Congrats hamma!!!
|
Congrads
|
Congrats Mako !
|
Quote:
I know you have one of your own. Truely unexplainable. |
Congrats!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
Congrats to you and your wife, your daughter is beautiful. My little girl is almost 8 months old already and has had me wrapped around her little finger since the day she was born.
|
This will always be the greatest day of your life. Congrats, being a father is a real blessing.
|
Congrats!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
Congrats bro. She will bring so much joy to your life.
|
Quote:
When Momma told me that I could pick out the outfit that she would wear home it didn't take me long to decide. |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted