Christmas in february
1 Attachment(s)
Its christmas in february!!!!
|
Wow nice
|
you should really try swapping those h20 hooks with some ymb jigheads, night and day.
|
Yeh i want to, but i live in alexandria, and dont wanna drive down to just get jig heads, next time i go down im gonna get some
|
I can never find saltwater tackle in alexandria.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk |
Yeh its next to impossible!!! Lake charlea and lafayette ate your best bets!!!!
|
You are right Jman. You cant find jack in Alex as far as saltwater tackle. Hell I was shocked that our Academy had a salt life sticker.lol.
|
Lol!!! I got lucky one day and found some paul brown corkys up here one day lol, they only had one on rhe shelf
|
Quote:
No shortage of salt life there. Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted