- -
Henderson
(
http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52099)
| bgizzle |
03-22-2014 12:59 PM |
Henderson
Anyone been fishing in Henderson? May go this afternoon. Don't know what to expect
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| alphaman |
03-22-2014 01:04 PM |
Sent cha a pm my brother
Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
|
| xpressboy |
03-22-2014 06:18 PM |
Let us know how it is. Be back sometime next week thinking of giving it a try.
|
| SteelD |
03-23-2014 12:50 AM |
Yea please let us know how U did bgizzle!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| bgizzle |
03-23-2014 12:54 AM |
2 Attachment(s)
|
| SteelD |
03-23-2014 01:14 AM |
Looks good podnuh! LOVE to see that water flying back there!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| Country Boy |
03-23-2014 02:27 AM |
A friend told me they were catching pretty good this past Monday and Wednesday pretty good there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| SteelD |
03-23-2014 02:52 AM |
Where bouts bud? We usually go around Bijeaux area.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| sam vitter |
03-23-2014 08:46 AM |
Saw good number of trailers by rest area boat launch/ any new reports i never have any luck up there
|
| bass1960 |
03-23-2014 10:08 AM |
Caught some nice keepers Saturday on worms.
|
| bgizzle |
03-23-2014 10:48 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD
(Post 674424)
Where bouts bud? We usually go around Bijeaux area.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
Around them parts;$
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| Country Boy |
03-23-2014 11:43 AM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD
(Post 674424)
Where bouts bud? We usually go around Bijeaux area.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
Pelba
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| Dogface |
03-23-2014 08:01 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Boy
(Post 674494)
Pelba
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
Right on the point
|
| SteelD |
03-23-2014 08:19 PM |
Good deal my friend I know where that is
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
|
| jakekern |
03-24-2014 04:27 AM |
It's getting real close. Been getting reports of some real nice sacs, just not a lot being caught yet. Another week of warm days and it's ON.
|
| mudman03 |
03-24-2014 10:23 PM |
The sacs are in the ski area. My luck, I was fishing for bass with zero sacalait equipment and caught a few bass but 2 boats were slinging in the sacs. I know where I would go tom if I could go.
|
| T and F fishing |
03-26-2014 08:56 PM |
man i'm surprised the water is looking that good! passing on I-10 the water looks horrible and muddy..
|
| bgizzle |
03-26-2014 09:39 PM |
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman03
(Post 675016)
The sacs are in the ski area. My luck, I was fishing for bass with zero sacalait equipment and caught a few bass but 2 boats were slinging in the sacs. I know where I would go tom if I could go.
|
South pelba?
"Go ahead, share your opinion! I won't cry"
|
| jakekern |
03-27-2014 06:12 AM |
Yes, that's what I am hearing. We getting real close to it being ON. Here we come Sacs.
|
| grizzon30s |
03-27-2014 12:12 PM |
There are no fish in Henderson. Do not go!
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 AM. |
|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted