SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freshwater Fishing Reports (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Stephensville 4-17-134 (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52688)

I make oil 04-17-2014 11:34 AM

Stephensville 4-17-134
 
1 Attachment(s)
Took my son and a friend of his again yesterday. The water was pretty stirred up from the recent rains. Once I found moving clean water it was on. Ended with 6 Bass 12 Sac-a-lait 4 catfish and 30 nice Bream. All caught on white Spinner baits and blue and white tube jigs. I love this time of the year.

I make oil 04-17-2014 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another

I make oil 04-17-2014 11:39 AM

I have no idea why the pictures post sideways?

Chip Landry 04-17-2014 02:42 PM

Pics post crazy sometimes.. Nice trip..

PaulMyers 04-17-2014 03:56 PM

Hold your phone horizontal. They should post fine then.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted