SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Scuba diving or spearfishing in SWLA (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53815)

silver_snipe 05-31-2014 09:11 PM

Scuba diving or spearfishing in SWLA
 
Is there any divers on here from SWLA? Does anyone spearfish? I enjoyed spearfishing in the Caribbean the year Uncle Sam had me there and would like to do some here.

ScubaLatt 05-31-2014 10:34 PM

There is a big group of guys the spearfish out of here. Look them up by calling True Blue watersports. They have a couple nice boats.

bearwash87 06-01-2014 07:59 AM

I dive and I'm suppose to go on my first spearing trip soon.

ronniem 06-01-2014 08:31 AM

Diver here too

Dogface 06-01-2014 06:03 PM

Contact Greg at "the dive shop" in Lafayette. He guides dives in the gulf and will help you any way he can. Real nice guy.

silver_snipe 06-01-2014 08:37 PM

Sounds Good. I am really looking for someone to dive/spearfish with in the area. I haven't dove this area yet.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted