SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LDWF making changes to Redfish and Trout regulations ??? (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53844)

Gerald 06-02-2014 12:20 AM

LDWF making changes to Redfish and Trout regulations ???

Release Date: 05/30/2014

The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Thursday, June 5, 2014, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA

The following items will be discussed:

Roll Call

Approval of Minutes of May 1, 2014

Commission Special Announcements/Personal Privilege

To Hear Enforcement & Aviation Reports May 2014

To Consider a Declaration of Emergency on Setting the 2014-2015 Deer Hunting Season on Private Lands for Honorably Discharged Veterans

To Consider a Resolution of the Inclusion of Additional Acreage to the Peason Ridge WMA

To Consider a Resolution of the Inclusion of Additional Acreage to the Dewey Wills and Little River WMA

To Hear Final Public Comments on the Film and Entertainment Industry Animal Permits Notice of Intent

To Consider a Declaration of Emergency on Fisheries Closures Due to the BP Oil Spill

To Hear a General Overview of the Upcoming 2014 Dove Season Rules and Regulations

To Have a Discussion on What Effects Changes to the Current Management Regulations will have on Red Drum and Spotted Sea Trout Stocks

To Hear a Report on the LDWF Aquatic Plant Control Program

Set October 2014 Meeting Date

Receive Public Comments

Adjournment

BuckingFastard 06-02-2014 06:32 AM

id like to attend this...

"W" 06-02-2014 06:36 AM

We'll we have a few liberals now on the WL&F commission who don't like seeing the east side of the state putting up pictures of 200 trout a day

Wants them to only catch 5

capt coonassty 06-02-2014 07:55 AM

Possibly addressing redfish regs in the 3-9 mile range.

keakar 06-02-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "W" (Post 694882)
We'll we have a few liberals now on the WL&F commission who don't like seeing the east side of the state putting up pictures of 200 trout a day

Wants them to only catch 5

sickens mr but its so true :(

fishfighter 06-02-2014 10:07 AM

ha

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakar (Post 694930)
sickens mr but its so true :(

"mr but" isn't the only one upset over this, we gonna have to pay more to fish, keep less fish, having more and more trouble finding gas that isn't going to destroy our motors, sounds like they slowly killing the recreational fisherman piece by piece

lil bubba 06-02-2014 04:08 PM

I finally got thru to a live person who didn't have a clue and transferred me to a different live person who also didn't have a clue and was clueless as to who to transfer me to. So i still don't have a clue as to what they want to do. Does anybody have a clue ?

jchief 06-02-2014 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil bubba (Post 695092)
I finally got thru to a live person who didn't have a clue and transferred me to a different live person who also didn't have a clue and was clueless as to who to transfer me to. So i still don't have a clue as to what they want to do. Does anybody have a clue ?

Have a Discussion on What Effects Changes to the Current Management Regulations will have on Red Drum and Spotted Sea Trout Stocks

:grinpimp:

Seriously though. Sounds like discuss some changes that someone has in mind. Doesn't look like a voting item, if so it should have "to consider" as the ones above it do.