SaltyCajun.com

SaltyCajun.com (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (Everything Else) (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Looking for part time work. (http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53885)

Bdub 06-03-2014 11:47 AM

Looking for part time work.
 
Hey guys I'm 26 been doing collision repair for about 10 years. Work is slow around the shop right now so I'm looking for something part time after 4 pm. I'm a platinum certified I-CAR collision technician and I also just received an NCCER Safety Technician certification.
I'm looking for an opportunity to bring in some extra income and I'm a hard worker that is willing to learn. I can also pass a drug test. Please inbox me or reach me at 337-884-9748. I live in Lake Charles but would be willing to drive to surrounding areas like sulphur, moss bluff etc.

southern151 06-03-2014 01:31 PM

Collision has been slow over here too, lately. Hang in there, it always gets better.

Bdub 06-05-2014 01:10 PM

Bump. I'm still looking for something to bring in some extra money!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted