That's The Spirit
1 Attachment(s)
No further explanation needed!!!
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Obama will raise their flag, discuss terms and have huckleberry arrested for carrying a firearm without a licenses.
|
Quote:
|
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
With the anniversary of 9/11 just two days away and reports of ISIS groups being in Mexico and possibly inside the US I can say I'm worried about what may happen Thursday. As tight as our borders are locked down I don't see how that's possible though ;). I pray nothing happens but i'll be on edge all day Thursday. |
Can't for get he got white in him too!!! Lol
German or European/ Kenyan African American Muslim kinda guy [emoji23] |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Copy dat! |
supporters dont claim the white half only the black half
|
Quote:
|
1 Attachment(s)
Im on this side lmao Attachment 74692
|
Obama is going to give an speach about his plan for dealing with ISIS on the day before 9/11. WWhat's he gona say I wonder? Y'all come on in!
Such a pathetic excuse of a president. |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted